As an Oracle resource taking part in development projects I’ve had the change to see how PL/SQL can actually increase the quality of both the application development and in application maintenance. In this article I’ll try to share this experience, and show how using PL/SQL will increase the quality of your application and your Oracle databases.
Name: Lasse Jenssen
Mobile: +47 92233948
- How PL/SQL can help improve your application design, and a lot more
- Speaking at Oracle OpenWorld 2014, San Francisco
- I’m speaking at Tech14 in Liverpool in December
- I’m speaking at Oracle OpenWorld 2014, San Francisco, in September/October
- Isolation Levels by Tom Kyte
- Submittet paper for the UKOUG Tech14
- OUGN 2014 & the “Mastering Oracle Trace Data” class with Cary Millsap
- Removing unwanted “unaccounted-for …” waits from trace
- Removing idle “SQL*Net message from client” waits from trace
- Oslo April 2nd: “Mastering Oracle Trace Data” with Cary Millsap
DisclaimerFor the avoidance of any doubt, all views expressed here are my own and not those of past or current employers, clients, friends, Oracle Corporation, EVRY, my Mum or, indeed, my mother in law. If you want to sue someone, I suggest you pick on Tigger, but I hope you have a good lawyer. Frankly, I doubt any of the former agree with my views or would want to be associated with them in any way.