I just got an email confirming my presentation “Performance doesn’t happen by accident: Database performance for developers” at UKOUG Tech14 in Liverpool in December. This is my first presentation in the UK, and my first time attending the Tech conference. I’m really looking forward to this experience.
Name: Lasse Jenssen
Mobile: +47 92233948
- I’m speaking at Tech14 in Liverpool in December
- I’m speaking at Oracle OpenWorld 2014, San Francisco, in September/October
- Isolation Levels by Tom Kyte
- Submittet paper for the UKOUG Tech14
- OUGN 2014 & the “Mastering Oracle Trace Data” class with Cary Millsap
- Removing unwanted “unaccounted-for …” waits from trace
- Removing idle “SQL*Net message from client” waits from trace
- Oslo April 2nd: “Mastering Oracle Trace Data” with Cary Millsap
- Speaking at #OUGN2014: “Source Control – not only for developers”
- Masking with redaction in Oracle 12c
DisclaimerFor the avoidance of any doubt, all views expressed here are my own and not those of past or current employers, clients, friends, Oracle Corporation, EVRY, my Mum or, indeed, my mother in law. If you want to sue someone, I suggest you pick on Tigger, but I hope you have a good lawyer. Frankly, I doubt any of the former agree with my views or would want to be associated with them in any way.