There is now a patch (17931569) for bug 18155614: “SR 3-9692688071 : Ora-600 when setting OCSID.DBOP tag with JDBC to a value larger than 29 byte”
Name: Lasse Jenssen
Mobile: +47 92233948
- Ora-600 when setting OCSID.DBOP tag with JDBC to a value larger than 29 byte
- Old blog from Antognini regarding trace levels (10046)
- Oracle 11g: New Locking behavior (modes) … an unexpected behavior. Or?
- How PL/SQL can help improve your application design, and a lot more
- Speaking at Oracle OpenWorld 2014, San Francisco
- I’m speaking at Tech14 in Liverpool in December
- I’m speaking at Oracle OpenWorld 2014, San Francisco, in September/October
- Isolation Levels by Tom Kyte
- Submittet paper for the UKOUG Tech14
- OUGN 2014 & the “Mastering Oracle Trace Data” class with Cary Millsap
DisclaimerFor the avoidance of any doubt, all views expressed here are my own and not those of past or current employers, clients, friends, Oracle Corporation, EVRY, my Mum or, indeed, my mother in law. If you want to sue someone, I suggest you pick on Tigger, but I hope you have a good lawyer. Frankly, I doubt any of the former agree with my views or would want to be associated with them in any way.